Terms & Conditions
COVID 19 GUIDELINES
From January 2021 we will be bringing messy play back to our classes.
We have bought lots more utensils so there will be plenty for every child to have their own utensils and we will be replenishing the resources throughout the session.
To keep everyone safe, in line with the most recent government advice, the following rules will be in place and must be adhered to during our session:
You must not attend our classes if you or anyone in your household has Covid-19 Symptoms
Should you develop Covid-19 symptoms within 7 days of attending our classes and are tested positive for Covid-19 you should inform us at Messy Movers immediately so we can put the NHS Test and Trace procedure into place
Entering & Leaving the building:
Please enter through the main entrance
Please sanitise your hands on entering
Maintain the 2 metres social distancing as far as possible
Leave the hall through the fire exit doors in the main hall
Please leave all prams in the side room to allow more space in the main hall for social distancing
During the class:
Masks are now a mandatory requirement by the government to be worn inside public building, so if you can wear a mask please do so
If you can bring your own mug/flask for tea/coffee please do so, you can bring them empty and we will fill them for you (masks can come off whilst drinking)
Try and maintain the 2 metres social distancing.
During the session, if you see your child has put a toy in their mouth, please put it in the designated bowl for cleaning (you will be shown at the start of the session where the bowl is)
Please only 1 adult per child to attend the sessions so we can keep to the social distancing guideline
Please bring in your own towel to dry your little one at the end of the session.
ALL SESSIONS MUST BE PRE-BOOKED and Class sizes are kept to the required numbers set in line with the church hall hire agreement.
Children must be supervised closely when playing with resources- all materials and educational resources are intended for supervised play only. It is always your responsibility to supervise your child, please do not leave your child unattended at any time.
Please inform Messy Movers of any food allergies so that we can provide suitable ingredients for you each week. All our ingredients are homemade, taste safe and dairy free and vegan friendly. However due to manufacturing processes some materials have a ‘may contain’ warning so we cannot guarantee our resources are free from nuts or other allergens.
Choking hazard; Please note all small items can present a choking hazard to young children. The ingredients supplied are intended as an educational resource to be used under the supervision of an adult
All the tools, resources, toys used in the session will be fully sanitised/disinfected between uses.
General Messy Movers Policies
While Messy Movers makes every effort to ensure the safety and safeguarding of the children in attendance it stresses that the parents/carers are responsible for the children they bring.
1. Messy Movers requests that the privacy of children is protected while they are in the session by limiting photographs or video recordings to their own child and we request that any photos or video footage that does contains other children that they are not put onto any social media websites.
2. Only photos where we have parental consent will be added to Messy Movers website and Facebook page.
3. Messy Movers believes that the health and safety of children is of utmost importance. We make our setting a safe and healthy place for children and their parents by assessing and minimising the hazards and risks. We identify risks taking in to account who is at risk, the likelihood of the risk happening and the severity and possible impact of the risk. We put in procedures to ensure that any risks that are identified can be minimised or eliminated; these procedures are reviewed to ensure they are effective.
4. Messy Movers is a no-smoking environment.
5. No animals, other than registered guide dogs, should be brought to Messy Movers.
6. A first aid kit is available should you need to give any first aid to your child whilst attending a messy movers session. Parents are responsible for administering any necessary first aid to their child.
Should Leicester Forest East go into lockdown again or if the Church hall needs to close due to Covid-19 then all remaining sessions will be carried over to use for when we re-open.
Messy Movers GDPR Policy
Messy Movers is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We process personal client data to facilitate the booking of our classes and we do not share any data we hold with third parties.
The data we collect from you for the purposes of booking our sessions will be:
Your children’s names and dates of birth of those attending the sessions
Medical history for your children (if applicable)
We do not hold your data any longer than is necessary, normally we would expect to retain, store and use your data for the duration of any classes your child attends only but at this time we may need to share your details with the NHS under the NHS Test and Trace scheme so details need to be kept for 21 days